Share | 

URGENT: Building for FG?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Añußi§
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: URGENT: Building for FG?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:27 am

Hi. Over the past few weeks I've seen FG go in decline with clients, not due to excessive laming, abusing admins...Nothing like that.

Instead the problem I feel lies with it's disaster rotation maps like t1_surprise, when good maps like Korriban are on, the server packs with people because of the wide quest options and fun mini-games the map includes.
Maps like t1_surprise really kills the server, and unfortunately people are going to BOSS more frequently because of the better standard of effort put into each and every map.

I used to create maps for the <|GOD|> clan and even my own, unfortunately my clan never took off because i never had the time during my own GCSE's and the server was created in the time when [RS, Tidal, BOSS, <|GOD|>] were booming. The server was doomed to fail.

So i'd like to ask if I can create some maps for FG to consider and also consider accepting maps from people not in the clan. I know the problem of doing the admin passwords and the rest of that area may be a problem, but unfortunately these ain't times to be picky, if you want i'll create admin rooms with a non-usuable switch so nobody can enter until an FG admin edits it. If I'm allowed to create maps.

What are the minimal requirements?
Back to top Go down
FG'Starkill
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Building for FG?   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Añußi§ wrote:
Hi. Over the past few weeks I've seen FG go in decline with clients, not due to excessive laming, abusing admins...Nothing like that.

Instead the problem I feel lies with it's disaster rotation maps like t1_surprise, when good maps like Korriban are on, the server packs with people because of the wide quest options and fun mini-games the map includes.
Maps like t1_surprise really kills the server, and unfortunately people are going to BOSS more frequently because of the better standard of effort put into each and every map.

I used to create maps for the <|GOD|> clan and even my own, unfortunately my clan never took off because i never had the time during my own GCSE's and the server was created in the time when [RS, Tidal, BOSS, <|GOD|>] were booming. The server was doomed to fail.

So i'd like to ask if I can create some maps for FG to consider and also consider accepting maps from people not in the clan. I know the problem of doing the admin passwords and the rest of that area may be a problem, but unfortunately these ain't times to be picky, if you want i'll create admin rooms with a non-usuable switch so nobody can enter until an FG admin edits it. If I'm allowed to create maps.

What are the minimal requirements?
Hmmmmmm, i like the idea of some new maps... Although as for being able to put in new maps or accept maps from others, you'll have to wait for joke to be back... He should be back in about a week. Depending on what maps you plan on making, i might have some ideas too... Also i too am getting tired of the massive amounts of vjun3 and t1_surprise simply because there's not much to do, especially on vjun3, although on t1_suprise there's more to do, unfortunately admins can't do wampa neutral quest there. hope we can get some more maps, BTW sorry about your server anubis.
Back to top Go down
GIJoke
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Building for FG?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:03 pm

members only, sowwie :3

Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Building for FG?   Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:32 pm

I wouldn't mind doing some building but are Apprentices allowed to build?
Back to top Go down
kay06
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Building for FG?   Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 pm

By what joke said, yes you can build but your maps will only be accepted once you are in.
Not hard to understand.
Unless FG´s aprentices are members as well.
Back to top Go down
Tali
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Building for FG?   Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:55 am

THe answer is: Yes, you can build maps for FG, but we can put it to our map rotation after you are full member of FG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Building for FG?   

Back to top Go down

URGENT: Building for FG?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1