WTF IM BANNED???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent Assassin FG
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: WTF IM BANNED???    Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 pm

affraid

ok, so ive lamed alot in the past, but BANNING me is going overboard. May i remind you all that I DIDNT EVEN GET TOLD I WAS GETTING BANNED!!! Please explain why you have done this, and I hope you choose to let me back on...
Back to top Go down
Gutya3
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: WTF IM BANNED???    Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Well all I have to say is: You've must of expected this.

Although you were fun. You were breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
Link
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF IM BANNED???    Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey idiot, I told you so, this is what happens when you never listen.
Back to top Go down
Agent Assassin FG
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: well...   Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:52 pm

LOL thats true, but i want an explantation from an admin EXACTLY why im banned. ive lamed countless times before, but never was banned. I wish too have answers very soon. And like I said... NO NOTICE WHATSOEVER!!!
Back to top Go down
Razor
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF IM BANNED???    Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 am

MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

AAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAGHAHHAHAGHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

AHHAHAHGAHHAHAHAHHAGAHGHAHAHAGHAHGHGAGHAGHAHAHAAHHA

HAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
Çròft
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF IM BANNED???    Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:46 am

Agent Assassin FG wrote:
LOL thats true, but i want an explantation from an admin EXACTLY why im banned. ive lamed countless times before

that sounds like a good reason

Back to top Go down
Pete'
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF IM BANNED???    Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:56 am

U dont need a whole thread to spam that u r banned...

1.U was laming
2.U wasn't respectful
3.U was swearing
4.U was spamming...

Close this thread >.>.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF IM BANNED???    Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:06 am

Razor wrote:
MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

AAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAGHAHHAHAGHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

AHHAHAHGAHHAHAHAHHAGAHGHAHAHAGHAHGHGAGHAGHAHAHAAHHA

HAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGSAHGAJSDHGJAHGSHHAHAHAHHAHA

Indeed close that thread
Back to top Go down
Link
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF IM BANNED???    Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 am

Actually you were warned many times, but you decided to be an ignorant fool, so get off your computer and live your life the way you are suppose to.
Back to top Go down
Agent Assassin FG
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: :S   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 am

SHUT IT DIAPER CHILD!

I WILL come back, so expect me to come back from the dead, MOFOS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Siebe
Jedi Order
Jedi Order

PostSubject: Re: WTF IM BANNED???    Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 am

you were banned for laming and constant rule breaking.

end of story lol

«-Closed-»
Back to top Go down
http://www.nox.me
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF IM BANNED???    

Back to top Go down

WTF IM BANNED???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1