PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Broken Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Server :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
unkinhead1
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Broken Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Server :(   Sun May 02, 2010 10:01 am

me and a few of my friends and my brother, love the server on jedi academy, the details of the server are as follows

Server name: FG Server 89.238.160.167.29070
Map: yavin1b
Type: Free For All (but not really)

this is a really really cool server for the quests andweapon shop and things. and we think that you should update it more as it could be extremly popular. me and my friends found a way through a bunch of the bugs, which is good but most ppl arent intelligent enough to figure it out Smile like maybe the starting terminals that tell you abot the game should be pointed out to u more. but thts just a recemondation. anyways, the problem is: We were doing quests and having fun on the server trying to increase our level when my brother was facing the merc in the merc quest and (the merc (bot) he just dissapered, not visible, even looked under the map, couldnt find him, and you cant reset the quest because you cannot press the spawn merc terminal in the quest area, not 15 minutes later, i was fighting that huge golem animal looking thing in the neutral quest area and the same exact thing happned, couldnt press the spawn animal thing terminal to reset the quest etiether, i imagine i cant press it because he really is there, just not visible or audible, although it cant hurt us etheir, so maybe not, the only guy thats still there is the guy on advanced quest the super mega jedi fag. thats incredibly hard to beat, (havent beat yet) but we need to train with the other quests first. that way we can gain levels up to him. also this is not a fact problem this is an i think problem, with the weapons, im skill level 5 with weapons, and i still cant use explosives (equip them) now for one thing 5 was the max skill point for it, idk if weapons is or not, but i have 5 skill points on it which i figured was max and i still cant equip explosives even though im positive im picking it up, also this is another opinion bug, i beleive that when you alternate weapons, and then try to go back to the first one you were using, it dosent equip the first weapon u were using it just goes over it even though its not out of ammo. now on the last 2 things i could be wrong but like i said the main problem is the quest thing please fix the server!

again thank you and im not hating against the server, i love it and will continue to play on it when everything is fixed

thanks again, unkinhead
Back to top Go down
unkinhead1
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Server :(   Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 am

just a bumppppppppp
Back to top Go down
GIJoke
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Broken Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Server :(   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

server is fine.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Server :(   

Back to top Go down

Broken Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Server :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1